Make A Donation
Fund a Need for Giving Tuesday
- $10 for Compassion - Toy for a child who has just completed a forensic interview at the Children's Interview Center.
- $25 for Resilience - Quick meal and personal supplies for a victim of human trafficking
- $50 for Respect - Violence prevention workshop in a local middle or high school touching on issues of domestic violence, anti-bullying, sexual harassment, and sexual assault
- $100 for Safety - One-hour presentation to high school or community leaders on Engaging Bystanders, Sexual Harassment, Sexual Assault 101, and Anti- Human Trafficking
- $250 for Empowerment – Replacement of all legal documentation (including passports, birth certificates, and driver's license) for a victim of human trafficking